Singapore Civil Practice
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Singapore Civil Practice provides
• Detailed commentary on the new Rules of Court 2021 and Practice Directions 2021.
• Comparison of Rules of Court 2021 with previous Rules of Court 2014 to explain the changes in civil practice and new developments.
• Analysis of all case law developments including particular emphasis on vital rulings of the Supreme Court and important decisions from other jurisdictions
• Analysis of revised legislation affecting various areas of civil practice.
• Practice-oriented approach showing how the Rules of Court 2021 operate in different spheres of court procedure.