Law, Practice and Procedure of Arbitration - Second Edition
The long awaited second edition masterpiece of Arbitration, covering both local and international practical reference of Arbitration, one that you should not miss!
KEY FEATURES • New developments bought about by the Arbitration Act 2005 (amended 2011) • Each topic draws on current and updated examples of case law, soft law and practical experience from Malaysian and other jurisdictions applying the UNCITRAL Model Law. • Profound, careful and comprehensive analysis of case law from both Malaysia and other jurisdictions on International Commercial Arbitration. • Over 1200 pages of text in this edition.
Table of contents
1. General Framework of Arbitration
2. Arbitration Agreements
3. Breach of Arbitration Agreements and Stay of Court Proceedings
4. Ouster of the Court’s Jurisdiction
5. Commencement of Arbitration and Establishment of the Arbitral Tribunal
6. Conduct of the Arbitration
7. The Arbitral Tribunal and the Court
8. The Award
9. Costs of the Arbitration
10. Challenging the Award
11. Recognition and Enforcement of Arbitral Awards
12. KLRCA – Arbitration, Adjudication and Law Reform