LexisNexis Essential Reference - Bankruptcy
The LexisNexis Essential Reference series is a complete and practical guide for all legal practitioners. This legal industry series offers a clear overview of the topics discussed, with cross references to the interpretation and application of specific Acts and related case laws.
The emphasis of this book is to offer the user a clear overview of the topic with cross references to the interpretation and application of the Act and case law. Each section of the Bankruptcy Act 1967 is followed by extensive and helpful commentaries with reference to relevant case laws and subsidiary legislations, local and foreign. Summary of local cases as referred as well as recent bankruptcy cases are also included. This book is a crucial tool for business professionals and practitioners practicing in this area.
• Commentaries to individual Acts are presented for easy reference and the referred cases are reproduced summarily.
• Recent cases with the latest findings and developments of law in the specific practice areas are also included to guide the newest of practitioners and the most highly-experienced practitioners alike.
• Practical and user-friendly, this series will be an invaluable asset for all its users. To ensure efficiency for the user, each book in the series will be presented in the following manner:
• Cases Referred
• Commentaries on Primary Legislation
• Subsidiary Legislation
• Foreign Legislation
• Foreign Subsidiary Legislation
• Rules of Court
With a variety of wide ranging practice areas, it enables users to access the legal approaches adopted by Courts in respect of the definitive legislation as well as cases reported.
Table of contents
Table of Content
1. Table of Cases
2. Table of Legislation
3.Table of Subsidiary Legislation
4.Table of Foreign Legislation
5.Table of Rules of Court
6.Bankruptcy Act 1967
7.Bankruptcy Act 1967-Case Summary Table
8. Case Summary
You might also like...