LexisNexis Guide to Litigation - Criminal Procedure Code
Select a format
The LexisNexis Guide to Litigation series is a specially designed reference series for litigation lawyers, prosecutors and the judiciary. This series provides in depth commentaries of each provision of the relevant Acts.
This book contains the full text of the Criminal Procedure Code, accompanied by an in-depth analysis of each provision of the legislation, as well as references to cases and relevant foreign legislation. It also provides the historical notes on the developments to the law. This book is a crucial legislative tool for defence lawyers, prosecutors, law students, and the judiciary.
• Full text of the legislation
• History notes of all amendments
• Comprehensive analysis to each provision of the Act
• Specific cross jurisdictional case references and legislations
• Relevant subsidiary legislation (where applicable)