Australian Health Law (eBook)
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Table of contents
Pt 1: Health Law: Scope, Influences and Perspectives
2. The Ethics of Health Care
3. Health and Human Rights
Pt 2: Understanding Australia’s Health System
4. The Australian Health Care System
5. The Regulation of Health Care Practitioners
Pt 3: Key Principles of Health Law
6. Consent to Health Care Treatment
7. Harm Arising from Health Care Treatment: Negligence
8. Duties and Rights Associated with Health Care Information
Pt 4: Health Law in Context: The Beginning of Life
9. Pre-Conception, Conception and Birth 10. Assisted Reproduction
Pt 5: Health Law in Context: Health Matters Relevant Throughout the Life Course
11. Public Health Law
12. Mental Health Law
13. Organ, Tissue and Blood Donation
14. Research Involving Human Participants and Materials
Pt 6: Health Law in Context: The End of Life
15. The Ending of Life: Adults
16. The Ending of Life 2: Minors
Pt 7: Conclusion