Business and Corporations Law, 4th edition (eBook)
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Table of contents
1. The Australian Legal System
2. Introduction to Contract Law
3. Offer to Contract
4. Terms of Contract Interpretation of Terms and Capacity of Parties
5. Genuine Consent of Parties in Contract Law
6. Discharge of Contract and Remedies for Breach of Contract
7. Business Structures
8. Company Registration and its Consequences; Replaceable Rules and Constitution
9. Company Contracting and Management
10. Directors’ Duties, Members’ Remedies and Whistleblowing Protection
11. Company Finance, Accounts and Financial Reporting, Dividends and Audit
12. External Administration of Companies
Mergers & Acquisition in Malaysia: A Comprehensive Step-by-Step Approach (eBook)Release Date: January 13, 2016RM 150.00
PreorderCorporate Liability for Corruption in Malaysia (eBook)Release Date: March 01, 2023RM 275.50
PreorderLaw, Practice and Procedure of Adjudication (eBook)Release Date: January 01, 2023RM 532.00