Common Issues in Malaysian Adjudication: Guide to CIPAA 2012
Select a format
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
• Guides the reader through the adjudication process under CIPAA 2012 from start to finish
• Views the construction process from start to finish with the disputes identified along the way
• Identifies nearly 100 common issues that are of relevant during each stage of the adjudication process
• Provides answers to the common issues in Malaysian adjudication
• Covers a growing body of domestic cases while reference is made to English cases in other jurisdictions
• Q and A format that is reader friendly where busy practitioners and students can quickly find the relevant section to their problems
Table of contents
Chapter 1: An Introduction to Statutory Adjudication
Chapter 2: Before the Referral
Chapter 3: Referral to Adjudication
Chapter 4: The Process After the Referral
Chapter 5: The Conduct of The Proceedings
Chapter 6: The Adjudication Decision
Chapter 7: After Adjudication Is Over
Chapter 8: Other Considerations
Common Issues in Malaysian Adjudication: Guide to CIPAA 2012 (eBook)Release Date: October 02, 2020RM 280.00
Common Issues in Malaysian Adjudication: Guide to CIPAA 2012 (Soft Cover)Release Date: October 02, 2020RM 280.00
Manoeuvring Corporate Governance in Malaysia: Litigation Perspectives (Soft Cover)Release Date: March 02, 2021RM 330.00