Criminal Law in Malaysia and Singapore, Third Edition (eBook)
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Table of contents
• Comprehensive analysis of the general principles of criminal responsibility in Malaysia and Singapore
• Analysis of the major offences against the person and property in the light of the general principles of criminal responsibility
• Review of all major relevant cases from Malaysia and Singapore, and also from India, Myanmar and Sri Lanka
• Placing the law in a historical and theoretical context, pointing out its strengths and weaknesses
• Formulating new provisions on the general principles of criminal responsibility to improve the law