Environmental, Planning and Climate Law in Queensland (eBook)
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Table of contents
Part 1: Environmental Law – Navigating the Commonwealth-State Maze
1. A Brief Introduction to Environmental Law in Australia
2. Environmental Law in Queensland
3. Regulation Approaches and Tools for Environmental Management
4. Nature Conservation Law in Queensland
Part 2: Planning and Development Law in the Growth State
5. Sustainability, planning law and urban development
6. Environmental Assessment
7. Mining and Gas
8. Monitoring and Enforcement
Part 3: Climate Change Regulation in Queensland
9. Climate Change Mitigation in Queensland
10. Climate Change Adaptation Law in Queensland
Part 4: Case Studies
11. Governance of the Great Barrier Reef
12. Regulation of Waste in Queensland
13. Land Use and the Food-Energy-Water Nexus