Focus: Land Law, 5th edition (eBook)
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing firstname.lastname@example.org; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Table of contents
Part 1 Concepts
2. Land and Tenure
3. Possessory Title and Adverse Possession
4. Native Title
5. Acquisition and Transfer of Proprietary Interests in Land
6. Real Property transaction and the Australian Consumer Law
Part 2 Successive Interests
8. Future Interests
Part 3 Concurrent Interests
10. Legal and Equitable Interests
11. Co-ownership 1
12. Co-ownership 2
Part 4 The Torrens System
13. The Torrens System and Indefeasibility
14. Exceptions to Indefeasibility
16. Priorities and Caveats
17. Strata and community titles
Part 5 Leases and Licences
18. Leases 1: The Nature of Leases, Terminology and Essential Characteristics
19. Leases 2: Covenants in Leases
20. Leases 3: Determination of Leases
21. Easements, Profits and Rentcharges
22. Mortgages 1: General Principles and the Rights of the Mortgagor
23. Mortgages 2: The Rights of the Mortgagee
24. Restrictive Covenants