LexisNexis Essential Reference - Arbitration (eBook)
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
The LexisNexis Essential Reference series is a complete and practical guide for all legal practitioners. This legal industry series offers a clear overview of the topics discussed, with cross references to the interpretation and application of specific Acts and related case laws.
With arbitration being the main alternative to resolve legal disputes outside the traditional court system, this book is designed to provide users an overview of the legislation that governs the alternate dispute forum and seek to explain the legal approach adopted by the courts. The governing legislation here would be the Arbitration Act 2005 (Amended 2011). Each section of the legislation is followed by extensive commentaries with reference to relevant case laws and subsidiary legislations local and foreign. Summary of local cases as referred as well as recent cases on arbitration are included. Arbitrators, practitioners, prosecutors, judges, researchers, students, lecturers, as well as corporate counsels will
find this book indispensable.
• Commentaries to individual Acts are presented for easy reference and the referred cases are reproduced summarily.
• Recent cases with the latest findings and developments of law in the specific practice areas are also included to guide the newest of practitioners and the most highly-experienced practitioners alike.
• Practical and user-friendly, this series will be an invaluable asset for all its users. To ensure efficiency for the user, each book in the series will be presented in the following manner:
• Cases Referred
• Commentaries on Primary Legislation
• Subsidiary Legislation
• Foreign Legislation
• Foreign Subsidiary Legislation
• Rules of Court
• With a variety of wide ranging practice areas, it enables users to access the legal approaches adopted by Courts in respect of the definitive legislation as well as cases reported.
Table of contents
"Arbitration Act 2005
Mergers & Acquisition in Malaysia: A Comprehensive Step-by-Step Approach (eBook)Release Date: January 13, 2016RM 150.00
PreorderCorporate Liability for Corruption in Malaysia (eBook)Release Date: March 01, 2023RM 275.50
PreorderLaw, Practice and Procedure of Adjudication (eBook)Release Date: January 01, 2023RM 532.00