LexisNexis Guide to Litigation - Evidence
The LexisNexis Guide to Litigation series is a specially designed reference series for litigation lawyers, prosecutors and the judiciary. This series provides in depth commentaries of each provision of the relevant Acts.
The law of evidence in Malaysia is governed by the Evidence Act 1950 which has undergone numerous changes to keep up with the times. This book eases identification of the amendments made to the Act and each section of the Act is followed by extensive and helpful comments. The commentaries explain the provisions with references to relevant case law and foreign legislation. Legal practitioners, in-house corporate counsels, and students will find this book indispensable.
• Full text of the legislation
• History notes of all amendments
• Comprehensive analysis to each provision of the Act
• Specific cross jurisdictional case references and legislations
• Relevant subsidiary legislation (where applicable)