Resolving Child Custody Disputes : The Law & Practice in Malaysia (eBook)
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
It sets out the existing law, practice and procedure in both systems, examining current issues particularly in the conflict of law cases. It also recommends solutions to some of the problems that arise in relation to custody dispute resolution.
Table of contents
- Contains extensive references to Federal and State legislation concerning the custody of children.
- Inclusive of references to relevant hadith
- Myriam v Mohamad Ariff
- Ramah binti Ta'at v Laton binti Malim Sutan
- Shahamin Faizul Kung bin Abdullah v Asma bte Haji Junus
- Mohamed Habibullah bin Mahmood v Faridah bte Dato Talib
- Majlis Agama Islam Pulau Pinang v Isa Abdul Rahman
- Majlis Ugama Islam Pulau Pinang dan Seberang Perai v Shaik Zolkaffily Shaik Natar
- Soon Singh a/l Bikar Singh v Pertubuhan Kebajikan Islam Malaysia (PERKIM) Kedah
- Kamaruddin v Rosnah
- Nooranita bte Kamaruddin v Faeiz bin Yeop Ahmad
PreorderMalaysian Conveyancing, 2022 Desk Edition (eBook)Release Date: June 02, 2022RM 750.00
Malaysian Court Practice, Rules of Court 2012, Desk Edition 2022Release Date: May 02, 2022RM 600.00
Malaysian Court Practice, Rules of Court 2012, Desk Edition 2022 (eBook)Release Date: May 02, 2022RM 600.00