Singapore International Arbitration: Law & Practice, 2nd Edition
One Year Subscription Only Terms
Subscribers receive the product(s) listed on the Order Form and any Updates made available during the annual subscription period. Shipping and handling fees are not included in the annual price.
Subscribers are advised of the number of Updates that were made to the particular publication the prior year. The number of Updates may vary due to developments in the law and other publishing issues, but subscribers may use this as a rough estimate of future shipments. Subscribers may call Customer Support at 800-833-9844 for additional information.
Subscribers may cancel this subscription by: calling Customer Support at 800-833-9844; emailing email@example.com; or returning the invoice marked 'CANCEL'.
If subscribers cancel within 30 days after the product is ordered or received and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a full credit of the price for the annual subscription.
If subscribers cancel between 31 and 60 days after the invoice date and return the product at their expense, then they will receive a 5/6th credit of the price for the annual subscription. No credit will be given for cancellations more than 60 days after the invoice date. To receive any credit, subscriber must return all product(s) shipped during the year at their expense within the applicable cancellation period listed above.
Table of contents
1. Framework of International Arbitration in Singapore
2. The Arbitration Agreement
3. Breach of the Arbitration Agreement: Stay of Judicial Proceedings and Injunctive Relief
4. Commencing an Arbitration and Constituting the Tribunal
5. Jurisdiction of the Arbitrators and Challenges to Jurisdiction
6. The Procedural Course of the Arbitration
7. Interim Measures in International Arbitration
8. Evidence in Arbitration Proceedings
10. Arbitration Awards
11. Challenges to the Award
12. Recognition and Enforcement of Awards
13. Investment Treaty Arbitration
14. Interpreting the Model Law: Methodology and the Singapore Experience
15. Multi-tiered Dispute Resolution Clauses: Law and Practice
16. Arbitration Funding in Singapore
17. The Evolving Role of the Singapore International Commercial Court, Jurisdictional Issues and Enforcement Perspectives
18. Procedures of the Singapore International Commercial Court
Singapore International Arbitration: Law & Practice, 2nd Edition (eBook)Release Date: May 03, 2018RM 1,111.66
New!PreorderLaw of Trade Marks and Passing Off in Malaysia (eBook)New!Release Date: April 02, 2021RM 361.00
New!PreorderLaw of Trade Marks and Passing Off in Malaysia (Soft Cover)New!Release Date: April 02, 2021RM 380.00